Child Custody & Visitation Attorney

The decisions you make in your divorce will impact the rest of your life. Many people decide to approach divorce as a fight, but an experienced lawyer can help you take a deep breath, stay focused on your long-term goals and reach solutions without a costly and time-consuming fight. I am Harker Heights divorce attorney Bobby Dale Barina, and I have been helping clients through this difficult and emotional process for more than 20 years.

Exploring All Your Divorce Options

When people are in a bad emotional state, they often make bad financial decisions. As your attorney, it is my job to help you avoid decisions that could be disastrous down the road. Helping you explore your full range of settlement options, including divorce mediation, I want to help you find solutions without a fight. However, I will also be ready to protect your rights in court, if necessary.

Taking a look at the wide range of factors that will impact your case, I will help you understand what to expect from every aspect of your divorce, including:

  • Child Custody and supportChildren must be treated with kindness and understanding during the divorce process. Talking to your children face to face, I will help them get their minds in the right place, so you can work as a family on a custody plan that works.
  • Property divisionAlways aiming for the fair and equitable division of assets, I will protect your financial future and help you explore your full range of options.
  • Spousal support: There is a three-year life span for spousal support in Texas, but I can help you come up with a plan that makes sense during that time.


With so many things to consider during your divorce, you want an attorney who will help you remain focused on the things that matter most. From my office in Harker Heights, I can help you start building a better future. Contact me today to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more.

Bobby Dale Barina, Esq.

Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (254) 699-3755.

Related Articles