Divorce Law Overview
When your family is at a crossroads, you want to make smart decisions that are going to protect your rights today and help you build a better future. An experienced lawyer can help you explore your options and find solutions tailored to your needs. I am Harker Heights family law attorney Bobby Dale Barina, and I help people throughout central Texas with a variety of family law concerns.
Finding Solutions for Your Family
As your life changes, you want to find legal solutions that reflect those changes and allow you to move forward. If you have children, you want to make sure you can maintain a positive relationship with them and provide them with the support they need. As a board certified family law attorney, I am prepared to help you with a wide range of family law concerns, including:
- Divorce: Keeping you focused on your long-term goals, I can help you with every aspect of your divorce settlement.
- Child Custody and support: Protecting your parental rights, I will help you do what is best for your children in your support, custody and visitation plans.
- Property Division: Coming up with a fair and accurate property division plan is an important part of setting the foundation for your financial future.
- Modification: As your life changes, your child custody and support plans can change in order to best meet the changing needs of your family.
- Military family law: The challenges facing military members in divorce and custody disputes are different than those facing civilians.
With so many things to consider during your divorce, you want an attorney who will help you remain focused on the things that matter most. From my office in Harker Heights, I can help you start building a better future. Contact me today to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more.
Get your questions answered - call me for your free, 20 min phone consultation (254) 699-3755.